Looking for a simple recipe to recreate a delicious burger resto-style at home? With this easy-to-follow steps, you can skip the pre-packaged patties and turn your kitchen ingredients into a flawlessly seasoned homemade burger!
Serves 6 to 7.
- 1 kilo ground beef (with at least 20% fat)
- 4 tablespoons fish sauce
- 2 tablespoons Old English Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 tablespoon cracked black pepper
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 piece medium onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ cup breadcrumbs
- 1 egg, beaten
- ½ cup evaporated milk
Set C (Optional):
- Tasty buns
Chef Tatung’s Tips:
- You can also serve this as a burger steak with gravy using the same gravy ingredients for the Sizzling Bulalo
- You can also shape your meat into balls and cook with cream and mushrooms to make Swedish meatballs.
- To make American style meatloaf, you can also shape the mixture into a log, brush with a thick layer of tomato ketchup and bake for 45 minutes at 190°
- You can use old pan de sal as breadcrumbs.